Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another cryptic update.

"I told you I would, stayyyyy.....Would you always? Maybe sometimes? Make it easy. Take it down."

I have that playing in my head over and over and over again. It's from a Grizzly Bear song called "Two Weeks," which may or may not be evil because of it's siren-like qualities.

I've been a superhero lately. I may be human, but I want it to last.

I tried to save a stray yesterday in the woods of Kent Farm. It ran off while I was on the phone with the company listed on the tag that was putting me in touch with the owner. A happy little pit bull, making his way through a solo Homeward Bound. She called me at 8am this morning to say that Kent Farm is just up the road from her home, so that I shouldn't feel too bad about it. They'll find him, she said.

The night before, I saved Tomas' vehicle with my battery's power.

I went to sleep slightly tipsy last night.

I slept late this morning cuddling myself into a coma. My karma is good, to say the least.

Busy times ahead. Nervous times, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment