Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pertinent Premonition.

I feel like something's coming, and I don't know what it is.
It's like I'm waiting for an inevitable turn.
Yet another dramatic volta.
There have been so many in the past five years of my life.
It's hard to imagine what the next is.

Rationally, it should be a physical move.
A personal exodus.
To a trendy but perhaps remote location.
Potentially full of people waiting and willing to embrace me in their community.
A place where I'll again have opportunities to become involved in activities I love.
More opportunities for me to display my self-realized abilities to surprise, inspire and conquer.
More opportunities for me to build and rebuild my empire.
To again rise to the top of my networking game.

All this recent bridge-burning business has made me miss meeting people.
Developing useful connections.
Meeting people that present me with opportunities simply for knowing them.
My utilitarian sensibilities are returning, but to what benefit?
Maybe this is the incentive I need to formalize the plans for escape.
There is a cut-throat business woman lurking somewhere in me.
And I have to get to the people I'm supposed to meet.

I still believe in fate.
Purpose.
Happenstance reason.
Surprise.

My karma is demanding its equal in events.
And it's very, very good.
I'm hopeful, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment