Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th, my 23rd birthday.

I've spent it wandering around in Bloomington. I feel that this was the best choice. Tonight I will wear a hockey mask and carry a fake machete with me to the bars. After last night, though, I have mixed feelings about drinking again any time soon. I had forgotten what it's like to drink a large amount, not realizing that I rarely drink these days. What would have been a "decent" amount for my body to handle last night turned out to be an atrocious idea. Also, I spent this morning debating about when to get up and explain to Taylor's roommates who I was and I why I was sleeping on their couch.

I quit my job yesterday after my shift. I decided I had had quite enough of all that. If I'm going to be abused by my manager, I'd better be making at least $5/hr over minimum wage.

This afternoon, I plan on rallying people to go see Scott Pilgrim vs. The World with me. Good decisions all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment